Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

My First Mother's Day!

I figure writing about my first mother's day is better late than never.

My day started off great, Steven got Kylie up and gave her a bottle. I was able to enjoy my time with her feeding her cereal. Steven made me pancakes, then we got ready to go over to Nana's for brunch.

I love that I was able to spend most of my Mother's Day with the women who have shown me how to be the mother I've become. Most importantly my mom, I don't know what I'd do without her. She became Kylie's "Mema" way before she was born and never tries to tell me how or what I should be doing. She loves Kylie simply because she is Kylie, and we love her for so many other reasons. My Nana and Aunts who have constantly supportive and give advice when needed. I had a wonderfully relaxing time with them. I'm so glad Kylie will grow up with strong women around her.

After brunch we went to my parents house. It was Kylie's nap time so once she was asleep we went swimming. I love their pool and can't believe they didn't get it until I moved out. I would have stayed floating in the pool all day if I could have.

After swimming we went to Steven's parents house for dinner. It was nice, we were able to see his Aunt Karen and The Reyes.

All in all it was a great first Mother's Day. I can't wait for the many more to come!

Here are a few pictures of Kylie and I during our first 10 months together.


No comments:

Post a Comment