Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kylie and the Boys

Before Kylie was born Steven and I had two cats, Rascal and Scout, they are our boys. Some people were concerned about how the cats would be with "the baby" but we weren't, we know our cats and if they don't like something they stay away from it, they wouldn't attack her. Well the first few months of Kylie's life they were more interested in her things (i.e. her swing, the boppy, etc...) than they were in her. Now, Rascal lets Kylie get close but not too close, he knows that she pulls on his fur and isn't about to let that happen. She does chase him when she is in her walker, I think she thinks he is playing with her, not running in fear. =). On the other hand there is Scout, our fluffy boy who lets Kylie abuse him endlessly and doesn't mind one bit because she is paying attention to him. This week, before I've gone get her up in the morning, I have been leaving her bedroom door open (it is usually shut since the cats would sleep in her crib all day). This is what I have found.


I fear that Scout's future has him being dressed up in doll clothes and participating in Tea Parties. =)



I should have good posts for next week. My Mom, Kimberly and I are walking in the Revlon Run/Walk for Women in LA and Kylie gets to spend the day with Steven. Also, I get to celebrate my first Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Kylie continues to be awesome. How about a video of Kylie taunting her more hairy brothers?

    ReplyDelete