Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kylie had a Busy Day Yesterday!

It's almost like Kylie knows that we started the blog to keep everyone updated on how she is changing.

Yesterday was just like any other day, I went into her room to get her up from her nap and found her sitting up in her crib. Steven and I have never seen her go from laying down to sitting up on her own, so of course I grabbed the camera. Just minutes later I thought I saw a little white speck in the bottom of her mouth. Sure enough she is FINALLY getting a tooth! Once she lets me I'll get a picture. I thought she had an eventful day already and it wasn't even 11 a.m, I was a very excited mama.

Later in the afternoon I hear a little commotion going on in her room just before I went to get her up from her afternoon nap and what do I find? Kylie was standing up in her crib! This wasn't the first time she used furniture to help herself stand up but it was the first time she did it in her crib. I of course grab the camera again to capture the smiley girl. She seemed so proud of herself.
(For those who are wondering, Steven lowered her crib later that night.)

2 comments:

  1. It actually looks like she's feeling her tooth in that first picture (the one with her hand in her mouth).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!!! You will be chasing her before you know it! We need to get together and play again soon!

    ReplyDelete