Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi Everyone!


Steven and I decided to start this blog to keep anyone who is interested updated on what's happening with us.  Let me clarify...what's happening with Kylie.  We know we're old news =), however from time to time you may be getting information about us as well.  
We're hoping to post pictures as well as videos.  Kylie is growing so fast and is so much fun.  She is actually starting to crawl, something we never thought would happen since she absolutely hated being on her stomach.  We were convinced that she would go straight to walking since she loves her walker so much.  Right now she is working on pulling herself up with the furniture.  Needless to say she keeps us busy.   
As you can tell from her picture she does not have any teeth yet.  Steven and I are impatiently waiting for them, she however is blissfully unaware that she is toothless.
We hope to give updates once a week but we'll see how things go with our active little girl.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog title! That picture is adorable! I'm the worst about updating my blog lately, but i'm excited to keep up with yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I think after she starts to crawl, we need to teach her out to use your blackberries so she can update the site herself. Great idea and cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some one in the family sent me your blog and I am so glad they did.
    You are so cute and I can not wait to see you in person. I love all the pink and the bows in your hair. You have a such a great smile.
    It is so crazy because it seems like only yesterday that I remember your daddy as a baby!!
    Hope to see you soon.
    Cousin Chrissy

    ReplyDelete