Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

IKEA

This past Saturday I convinced Steven to come with me to IKEA since there were a few things that I wanted to get to complete Kylie's big girl room. Neither one of us had been since we got married, we will definitely be visiting again soon. The quality of the products has definitely improved. I was like a kid in a candy store (and I was not alone). We got some amazing new light fixtures for our kitchen, Steven is already planning how he will install them. Also we got a storage bookcase for Kylie's room and an adorable table and chairs set that she already loves.



Needless to say that there are many home project ideas floating around in my head and for the great prices offered at IKEA I'm be silly not to put them into action.

One project that is next on my home project wish list is to change the fabric on our kitchen chairs and stools and paint the table and chairs. I would LOVE to do this before baby #2 arrives (fingers crossed).

I will post pictures as soon as we have a project completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment