Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kylie's 1st Birthday Party

Kylie's birthday party was a big hit! The day was beautiful and our little girl had lots of fun. I was so happy to see all my hard work come together. I have to give a huge THANK YOU to my parents, not only for offering to host the party at their home but also for all their help leading up to the big day. Also my very understanding husband, who pretty much let me do whatever I wanted, knowing this day was most important to me. Just wait until she gets married =), I may have to hide the credit card bills then. Thank you everyone who came, for those who were unable to make it, we missed you. We are so blessed with great friends and family, all who clearly love our little girl very much.

I guess posting pictures of Kylie's birthday party a month later isn't too bad. Kylie received so many wonderful presents on her birthday, one in particular will help me save the memories of the day for Kylie to keep forever. My good friend Brooke bought Kylie a scrapbook to preserve all the memories for her big day. I found a website where I was able to create digital scrapbook pages. Scrapblog.com is wonderful! I was able to work on the scrapbook when I had a free moment without having to clear a table to work on. Here are some of the pages that I've completed. I may add a few more later.

Here are the pictures from the big party. Thank you everyone who sent me your pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment